F I C T I O N

R E V I E W

T U T O

S Z E N I T H
FOLLOW


"So what if this worldly dunya full of obstacles . It's not even Jannah .”
- N

"Everyone grows as long as they live with time . But only some of them learn from it ."
- Hlovate
"Hidup ni kena pakai neraca Tuhan, hukum Tuhan . Bukan neraca dan hukum manusia ."
- Hlovate
Welcome!

Fadhlin. 18.
Growing and changing are parts of life .
*will update once a week*

written: Tuesday 10 November 2015 @ 02:53 ✿
0 comment[s]






I know Ive been busy lately. Cz guesss what ! I started to work for just a week then ive to stop because of personal thingy /cough/

So, as stated in the title Im gonna write my review of an anime that inspire me, with handsome /cough/ hot /cough/ characters .

Nah . Hulur air. Kesian awak batuk.



Title: Aoharuu x kikanjuu
Status: Complete with 12 episodes
Genre: Shounen, comedy

Ok, roughly, the story is about a game. A survival game called TGC. It is a survival game using toy gun where you have to build a team of three and defeat the others, (near enough to paintball) The plot focus on the game so it do involve some physics and life lessons. Kakkoi desu!



I fall in love with the quality of the animation and how the characters fight with their own issue of their life. Pergh. Inspiring enough.

"There's only two type of person in this world."
"The one who hold themselves, doesnt want to hurt their heart when there's people who walk away but suffer with regrets throughtout their life."
"And the one who strive their best to grab the hand that leave them behind even though it hurts along the way."





Labels:

Post a Comment