F I C T I O N

R E V I E W

T U T O

S Z E N I T H
FOLLOW


"So what if this worldly dunya full of obstacles . It's not even Jannah .”
- N

"Everyone grows as long as they live with time . But only some of them learn from it ."
- Hlovate
"Hidup ni kena pakai neraca Tuhan, hukum Tuhan . Bukan neraca dan hukum manusia ."
- Hlovate
Welcome!

Fadhlin. 18.
Growing and changing are parts of life .
*will update once a week*

written: Tuesday 20 October 2015 @ 20:52 ✿
0 comment[s]





"Hey" He wasnt responding to me. "Dude!" I shouted.

Now all the people in the room stared furiously at me with 'I-WANT-TO-KILL-YOU' gaze behind their big, nerdy specs.
"Pfft. C'mon. Chill." I smirked.

The brunette beside me lifted up his head. Finally, he merged out of his dreamland.
"What?" He whispered with her husky voice, trying to not make any noice inside the library.

"What on earth is this?" I pointed at the worksheet teacher gave me yesterday. I sighed. The bane of my existence.

"It's a formula obviously. Just memorise and use it when you need to."
He said in one breath, and put his sleepy head on the wooden table back.

The librarian who was arranging the book on the shelf started to stare at us. His husky voice is that loud huh?

"Hans, I really could'nt understand where on earth the formula come from. Please teach me! Please bro."

"Aiyayay!" He snapped and pulled my worksheet. "Just use it! Look at this question for example, you can simply use sin^2(theta)+cos^2(theta)=1 formula to solve it. Simple aint?"

Blankly, I stared at him. He inhales deeply. "Did you slept again in Sir Dzul's class?"
I chuckled. "I cant help it."

This will be the longest conversation of addmath for sure.

Trigonometric function.





*****


Act. I randomly scribbled this fiction last year during the final week of struggle before SPM, Certificate of Education Malaysia (Direct translation I dont know if its accurate eheh). It has the same level with O-LEVEL in International schools but for those who are studying in National school (normal high school, boarding school, Mara Junior Science College) they have to take the SPM. Clear enough right?

So yeah. Basically trigo in High school is all about memorising and understanding the application of the formula. But if you reach your A-Level or Foundation or Matriculation Level, you'll have to discover how the formula formed and make lots of experiments (obviously not those kinds in lab) with the formula. Sound good right?

SO for SPM candidates, dont worry, just memorise it okay ! And try your best to understand the application of the formula. Fight!

Ahh, memories overflowed /tears/


Assalamualaikum then!

Labels: , ,

Post a Comment